Friday, April 8, 2011

And you are?

Hello blog world!!

this is my first post EVER... exciting? yes! I hope that anyone who reads this blog will be blessed!

so, who am i?

--Jesus Freak
--Teenager
--Superchick
--Horse Lover
--Music Junkie
--Grammergirl
--Texting Languager
--Aspiring Author
--Piano Adorer
--Blogger?

who are you? :)

Name Explain:

I am not 100% sure I like my blog name, but it does reflect the way my heart feels in God's presence!
It comes from 1 Peter 1:8.  It's a joy that is not seen but KNOWN.  A joy that cannot be felt but is glorious.

Why the ugly background/horrible looking page?

I am techno-challenged. It may... okay, will... take awhile for me to figure this out.  If you know me, you know I WILL eventually get it... but I'll waste mass amounts of time in the process. :) Stick with me.

What will I blog about?

life. love. Jesus. horses. music. words. joy. peace. stress. bands I like.

you know, general amazingness :)

I guess that is all for now! Super excited to see where blogging goes... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment