Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Why nothing can ever shake our confidence

When the world crashes in, that's when we are given the hope that never dies. 


Deuteronomy 31:6

New International Version (NIV)
6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.


Nothing can separate us from Him. Just take a breath and consider that promise... He goes WITH YOU. Wherever you are.

Like anyone, I've had my world turn upside down.  But when it did last time, I made a fatal mistake...I forgot that it's happened before. I forgot what He's lead me through. I forgot that He is there with me in the valley of the shadow of death.

Even though I can't say I've felt as much loss, as much darkness, as much death, as some, I can say that regardless of circumstance, He is there.

He's not a slave to your circumstances. You are. You can escape into His arms.  You can move past whatever enslaves you. You can press on when the world is upside down.



1 comment: