It's official--I'm done with my junior year!! I seriously can't explain how excited I am :D. Although I'm happy that my school is done, I definitely want to attempt usefulness with my time this summer (as I am rather the Phineas and Ferb type:P) because if I don't, I'll wind up spending 3 months watching videos like grav3yardgirl and Sherlock :P.
1. Become Sherlock Holmes. My current (actually on going and thus totally rational :P) obsession with Sherlock Holmes has included regular watching of the 2010 film, waiting for the release of the second film, reading Hound of the Baskervilles, and now watching the BBC version. I'm planning to sharpen my deductive reasoning skills through reading these "reasoning" books that I fortunately own from some class back in the past. After that I'm planning to go to college and major in
2. Work out. Groan...this was something I tried in January. It lasted.......okay, I admit it. It lasted 1 stinking day. BUT I SHALL PREVAIL. I have these (disturbing) videos to help me now!
3. Read LOTS of classics. This one will hopefully actually happen, and I'm totally pumped. The only one I've decided to do for sure is Les Miz (NOT GOING TO TRY TO SPELL IT). But if you have classic suggestions, let me know! I think I'll try Persuasion by Austen again too...and there was one by Dostoevesky which I have forgotten the name of...
I'm for certain reading Bleak House by Dickens--excited!
4. Finnish Geometry and Spanish 1. *cowers in fear* please don't stone me! I know I'm a horrible student! But they will be completed, I hereby promise.
5. Get a tan. Come on, it's the all-american summer pastime. I'm a conformist. So far this one has resulted in more burning than tanning. :/
What are your summer plans/goals/ridiculous hopes?