Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas breakkkk!!


I feel like this cat today.

Let's just say Microeconomics...not really my thing. Exams...not my thing either.


on a brighter note, I'M OFFICIALLY ON CHRISTMAS BREAK NOW! WOOHOO!

Commence messing around reading pointless articles, spending time on social networking sites, reading books I actually like, watching TV, and procrastinating on 2 (count them! 2!! and one is a poem. I have to write a poem...) extra credit lit projects and 2 (count those!!) required biology projects. Fun stuff :) 
Oooh and my grandparents are coming!!!! Double yay!!!

What are you doing for Christmas break? (not begging...comments, cough, comments XD)

**

To actually be serious, I'm reading 1 Peter now (the first chapter is where I got my blog name!). It's extremely convicting...did you know God calls us to be STRANGERS in this world? That's a pretty strong connotation of "in but not of."  We should not have fellowship with darkness. I really need to work on that! My heart prefers the ease of the world. It need not be that way. I find joy in the Lord.

~Elissa


No comments:

Post a Comment